Gif Recipes: Marbled Ganache for Easy Chocolate-Covered Strawberries 0
Delicious chocolate ganache - easy and delicious
(Right click gif and choose 'show controls' for gif pausing, downloading, rewinding etc.)
Gif Cooking Instructions
- Roughly chop your favorite chocolate, whatever color you like, and plain or milk chocolate is fine - just don't use cooking chocolate chips (they are not high enough in cocoa butter).
- Warm up some cream
- Add the cream to the chocolate - use a metal bowl so it maintains the heat and melts the chocolate quicker.
- Give the cream 30 seconds to seep in and start the melting process.
- Then whisk the ingredients together but be real gentle like.
- Allow your chocolate-cream mix to cool until it's thick and just and so warm.
Step 5 - if it applies
- If you've gone with 2 different colored chocolates alternately add one on top of the other gradually making the circles smaller and smaller then use strokes across the chocolate with a toothpick or similar to create gorgeous patterns (see the gif).
- Use strawberries as dipping fruit.
Step 6 - alternate
- You could let the chocolate on the strawberries cool in the fridge to make chocolate coated treats for the kids when they get back from school :)