Quick & Easy Date Night Recipes: Romantic Seafood Evening for Two
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes to Cook at Home:
A Romantic Seafood Evening
by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCreates
There’s something luxurious & rich about seafood, and it’s perfect for a date night menu. Savor the flavors, as you savor the night with your romantic partner. Enjoy the White Chocolate Fondue, and take turns feeding your partner delicious bites of fruit covered in silky white chocolate.
Appetizer: Baked Crab Dip with Crostini
Entrée: Roasted Salmon, Herbed Fingerling Potatoes and Broccoli Almondine
Dessert: White Chocolate Fondue
Baked Crab Dip with Crostini
If you’d like, you can mix this dip ahead of time and stash it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it!
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayo
1 cup shredded Cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
6 ounce can of crab meat, drained
2 teaspoons Old Bay or seafood seasoning
1 thin French baguette
3 TB olive oil
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-In a medium bowl, gently fold all ingredients together, and place in a greased 8x8 casserole or pan.
-Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
-While crab dip is baking, prepare the crostini! Thinly slice the baguette and place on a baking sheet. Lightly drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 7-10 minutes, or until crispy and light brown.
-Serve crab dip with crostini
Roasted Salmon, Herbed Fingerling Potatoes and Broccoli Almondine
Roasted Salmon is on the lighter side, but is packed full of flavor!
2 6-ounce salmon fillets
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ ground black pepper
2 lemon slices
-Preheat oven to 425 degrees
-Place salmon fillets on a greased baking pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cut each lemon slice in half, and place two halves on each salmon fillet.
-Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
If you can’t find fingerling potatoes, you can substitute small new or red potatoes.
1 pound fingerling potatoes, washed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
-Place fingerling potatoes in a large pot, and cover with water, about one inch above the potatoes.
-Bring the pot to a boil over high heat, stir, and reduce to medium-high heat. Cook for 10 minutes, or until fork tender.
-Drain potatoes, and place in a large bowl.
-Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
Here’s a twist on the classic dish, Green Bean Almondine. Broccoli is substituted for the green beans, and pairs perfectly with the toasted almonds.
½ pound broccoli, cut into florets
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
-In a large pot, cook broccoli in a steamer basket, over a half inch of water, until stalks are tender. Drain.
-Over medium heat, melt butter. Add in almonds, and cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes.
-Turn off heat, and add broccoli, lemon juice and salt to butter & almond mixture.
-Stir to combine, and serve.
White Chocolate Fondue
Rich white chocolate, sumptuous juicy fruits, and sharing a dessert with your partner ... Need I say more?
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup butter
1 12-ounce package of white chocolate chips
Assorted fruits, pretzels and pound cake (for dipping)
-Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add in cream and butter.
-Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
-Turn off the burner, remove the pan from heat, and gently stir in white chocolate chips until melted and fully combined.
-Transfer to a bowl, chafing dish or fondue pot, and serve immediately with your choice of fruit, pretzels, etc.
- Quick & Easy Date Night Recipes: Chinese Night to Remember
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes to Cook at Home:Chinese Night to Remember by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCreates ...
- Ten Quick and Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes for Dinner
Ten Quick and Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes for Dinner by Jacqueline Samaroo You know how weeknights are - you rarely hav...
- Ten Quick and Easy Stew Recipes for Dinner
10 Quick and Easy Stew Recipes for Dinner by Jacqueline Samaroo Warm and comforting stews are perfect evening meals a...
- Darren Clunie
Why not share with your friends?
- 10 of the Best
- 10 of the Best Quick & Easy Recipes
- 5 ingredient recipes
- 5 ingredients or less healthy recipes
- American pancake
- apple fritters
- Bean Recipes for Dinner
- best boiled egg recipes
- Best Egg Sandwich Recipes
- Best Quick and Easy Curry Recipes
- black bean
- black olives
- blueberry pancake
- boiled egg
- boiled egg ideas
- boiled egg recipes
- bok choy
- Brazilian pancake
- Breton Galettes Pancakes
- brussels spouts
- champ potatoes
- chicken alfredo
- Chinese Omelette
- chocolate fondue
- Coconut Chocolate Truffles
- crab dip
- cream cheese
- Cream Cheese Wontons
- Crock Pot
- Deviled Eggs
- Easy Bean Recipes
- easy broiled pork chop recipes
- easy champ
- easy cream cheese wontons
- Easy Curry Recipes for Dinner
- Easy Date Night Recipes
- Easy Date Night Recipes for Two
- Easy Egg Sandwich Ideas
- Easy Egg Sandwich Recipes
- easy fresh fruit trifle recipe
- easy meatballs recipe
- easy orange chicken
- easy orange chicken recipe
- easy scrambled eggs recipe
- eggs benedict
- Ethiopian Injeras
- fingerling potatoes
- french toast
- Fresh Fruit Trifle
- fried egg
- Fruit Trifle
- goat cheese
- goats cheese
- green beans
- ham and cheese omelette recipe
- healthy omelette recipes
- heirloom tomato
- how to make an antipasto tray
- how to make easy Chicken Marsala
- how to make easy chocolate truffles
- how to make meatballs easy
- how to make meatballs for spaghetti
- how to make orange chicken
- Huevos Rancheros
- ice cream sundaes
- lemon pepper chicken
- mashed potato recipes for dinner
- mashed potato side dishes
- mashed potatoes
- Mexican Omelette
- minced beef
- Mushroom Omelette
- Orange Chicken
- orange chicken recipe from scratch
- panna cotta
- Persian eggs
- pine nuts
- poached egg
- poached eggs
- poppy seed
- potato bites
- potato wedges
- pulled pork
- Quick & Easy Egg Sandwich Recipes
- Quick and Easy Bean Recipes
- Quick and Easy Bean Recipes for Dinner
- quick and easy breakfast ideas
- quick and easy breakfast ideas with eggs
- quick and easy breakfast recipes
- quick and easy breakfast recipes with eggs
- quick and easy crab dip
- Quick and Easy Curry Recipes
- Quick and Easy Curry Recipes for Dinner
- quick and easy mashed potatoes
- Quick and Easy Meatballs Recipes
- quick and easy omelette recipe
- quick and easy orange chicken
- quick and easy orange chicken recipe
- Quick and Easy Stew Recipes
- Quick Egg Sandwich Recipe Ideas
- quick scrambled eggs recipe
- Ranchero Scrambled Eggs
- red rice
- red velvet pancake
- rice crepe
- rice noodles
- rice pancake
- scrambled egg
- Scrambled Eggs for One
- side dish
- side dishes
- simple chocolate fondue recipe
- simple orange chicken recipe
- simple pork chop recipes
- spaghetti marinara
- Spinach & Feta Salad
- stir fry
- sweet potato
- Valentines Day
- What goes with boiled eggs
- white chocolate