Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes for Two
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes for Two
by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCreates
Appetizer: Antipasto Tray
Entrée: Chicken Marsala with Angel Hair Pasta, & Steamed Green Beans
Dessert: Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Truffles
¼ pound good-quality salami
¼ pound shaved Parmesan cheese
¼ pound prosciutto
¼ pound Provolone cheese
¼ cup roasted red peppers, drained
½ cup olives, drained
-Cut salami, prosciutto and Provolone into small chunks.
-Arrange all ingredients on a serving tray, and serve.
-Leisurely take your time, grazing as you go.
Chicken Marsala with Angel Hair Pasta, & Steamed Green Beans
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup flour
¼ cup Marsala wine
¼ cup diced onions
4 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
4 ounces angel hair pasta
-Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat, and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Mix flour, salt and pepper together.
-Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture, and then dip in beaten egg.
-Carefully place in hot pan, and cook on both sides until golden brown.
-Place chicken on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes, or until internal temperature is 160 degrees.
-Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain when finished.
-Add the onions to the frying pan, and briefly sauté.
-Add Marsala wine, and bring to a boil.
-Add sliced mushrooms & stir. Cover and simmer for 2-4 minutes.
-Serve the chicken on top of angel hair pasta, and top with the mushroom mixture.
Steamed Green Beans
½ pound green beans, ends trimmed
2 tablespoons butter
Salt & Pepper, to taste
-Bring a half inch of water to a boil in a saucepan.
-Add green beans, cover, and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until green beans are tender.
-Drain excess water, and add butter to green beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Truffles
4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
½ cup coconut flakes
-In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolates together with butter and condensed milk. Stir constantly
-Once melted and mixed completely, remove from heat. Whisk in raspberry liqueur until smooth.
-Transfer to a bowl and place into the refrigerator until firm enough to hold its shape, about 20 minutes.
-Using a small scoop or tablespoon, form mixture into balls, about one tablespoon each. Place on greased parchment on a cookie sheet.
-Roll each ball in coconut flakes, and place in fridge for 10-15 minutes until firm.
- Quick & Easy Date Night Recipes - Keeping it Simple but Delicious
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes to Cook at Home:Keeping it Simple but Delicious by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCre...
- Quick & Easy Date Night Recipes - Diner Classics Menu
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes to Cook at Home:Diner Classics Menu by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCreates Date ni...
- Quick & Easy Date Night Recipes - Mediterranean Meal for Two
Quick and Easy Date Night Recipes to Cook at Home:A Romantic Mediterranean Date by Katie Wilson from CraftyGirlCreate...
- Darren Clunie
Why not share with your friends?
- 10 of the Best
- 10 of the Best Quick & Easy Recipes
- 5 ingredient recipes
- 5 ingredients or less healthy recipes
- American pancake
- apple fritters
- Bean Recipes for Dinner
- best boiled egg recipes
- Best Egg Sandwich Recipes
- Best Quick and Easy Curry Recipes
- black bean
- black olives
- blueberry pancake
- boiled egg
- boiled egg ideas
- boiled egg recipes
- bok choy
- Brazilian pancake
- Breton Galettes Pancakes
- brussels spouts
- champ potatoes
- chicken alfredo
- Chinese Omelette
- chocolate fondue
- Coconut Chocolate Truffles
- crab dip
- cream cheese
- Cream Cheese Wontons
- Crock Pot
- Deviled Eggs
- Easy Bean Recipes
- easy broiled pork chop recipes
- easy champ
- easy cream cheese wontons
- Easy Curry Recipes for Dinner
- Easy Date Night Recipes
- Easy Date Night Recipes for Two
- Easy Egg Sandwich Ideas
- Easy Egg Sandwich Recipes
- easy fresh fruit trifle recipe
- easy meatballs recipe
- easy orange chicken
- easy orange chicken recipe
- easy scrambled eggs recipe
- eggs benedict
- Ethiopian Injeras
- fingerling potatoes
- french toast
- Fresh Fruit Trifle
- fried egg
- Fruit Trifle
- goat cheese
- goats cheese
- green beans
- ham and cheese omelette recipe
- healthy omelette recipes
- heirloom tomato
- how to make an antipasto tray
- how to make easy Chicken Marsala
- how to make easy chocolate truffles
- how to make meatballs easy
- how to make meatballs for spaghetti
- how to make orange chicken
- Huevos Rancheros
- ice cream sundaes
- lemon pepper chicken
- mashed potato recipes for dinner
- mashed potato side dishes
- mashed potatoes
- Mexican Omelette
- minced beef
- Mushroom Omelette
- Orange Chicken
- orange chicken recipe from scratch
- panna cotta
- Persian eggs
- pine nuts
- poached egg
- poached eggs
- poppy seed
- potato bites
- potato wedges
- pulled pork
- Quick & Easy Egg Sandwich Recipes
- Quick and Easy Bean Recipes
- Quick and Easy Bean Recipes for Dinner
- quick and easy breakfast ideas
- quick and easy breakfast ideas with eggs
- quick and easy breakfast recipes
- quick and easy breakfast recipes with eggs
- quick and easy crab dip
- Quick and Easy Curry Recipes
- Quick and Easy Curry Recipes for Dinner
- quick and easy mashed potatoes
- Quick and Easy Meatballs Recipes
- quick and easy omelette recipe
- quick and easy orange chicken
- quick and easy orange chicken recipe
- Quick and Easy Stew Recipes
- Quick Egg Sandwich Recipe Ideas
- quick scrambled eggs recipe
- Ranchero Scrambled Eggs
- red rice
- red velvet pancake
- rice crepe
- rice noodles
- rice pancake
- scrambled egg
- Scrambled Eggs for One
- side dish
- side dishes
- simple chocolate fondue recipe
- simple orange chicken recipe
- simple pork chop recipes
- spaghetti marinara
- Spinach & Feta Salad
- stir fry
- sweet potato
- Valentines Day
- What goes with boiled eggs
- white chocolate