Dessert: SALTED ROLO BROWNIES 0
Quick and Easy Dessert of the Day: SALTED ROLO BROWNIES
I'm making it from scratch? How long do you think that'll take?
Prep time? That's going to be about ... 20 mins
Cooking time? That'll be an approximate ... 25 mins
Total time including preparation and cooking? For everything, that'll be ... 45 mins
What are you going to need for this mouthwater-er?
These are the ingredients that are going to help you do the necessary ...
- 14 tablespoons (200 grams) unsalted butter
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup (125 grams) granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup (125 grams) dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons (125 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt (such as fleur de sel or maldon)
- ½ cup (63 grams) chopped Rolo candies
- 9 whole Rolo candies
Did the image above get your salivation receptors recepting?
Good! Because all you'll ever need to create it is here: