Dessert: Oven Baked Apples with Granola
Quick and Easy Dessert of the Day: Oven Baked Apples with Granola
I'm making it from scratch? How long do you think that'll take?
Prep time? That's going to be about ... 5 mins
Cooking time? That'll be an approximate ... 30 mins
Total time including preparation and cooking? For everything, that'll be ... 35 mins
What are you going to need for this mouthwater-er?
These are the ingredients that are going to help you do the necessary ...
- 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped apple
- ¾ cup (149 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups (213 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (99 grams) fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup (57 grams) chopped walnuts (optional)
Did the image above get your salivation receptors recepting?
Good! Because all you'll ever need to create it is here:
- Darren Clunie