Appetizer: Tomato and basil bruschetta
Quick and Easy Appetizer of the Day:
Tomato and basil bruschetta
We're starting this from scratch? How long is it going to take me?
Prep time? Just a matter of ... 15 mins
Cooking time? That will take you ... 5 mins
Prep and cook time in total? That is around about ... 20 mins
Which ingredients are you going to need to make this feat of tasty?
You are going to need to grab these delicious-making items ...
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 slices ciabatta
- 100g (1/2 cup) basil pesto
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, drained on paper towel
- 200g cherry bocconcini, drained, halved
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Sea salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
Has the image further up the page got your taste buds working? Are you in need of a quick kitchen stop?
That's fine, because thankfully everything you are going to need is here:
- Darren Clunie